Friday, August 31, 2012

Victory for "Bound" by C.K. Bryant

Victory for Bound (The Crystor, #1) by C.K. Bryant




OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!! What a book! This book is like nothing I have ever read before! Magic, people transforming into animals, pet animals that can take pain away, other worlds, traveling in a blink of an eye and tragic romance (I say tragic because the girl loves the guy, the guy loves the girl, but if he gets near her, he could kill her). There was also action-packed fighting through out the book. What more could anyone ask for? It had me laughing, gasping and crying out "NNOOOOOO!!!!" Very well done indeed. I'm glad that the second book is out, so that I don't have to anxiously wait for it--though too bad the kindle price is $5. Don't get me wrong, $5 is a terrific price for a book, but when one is an unemployed, and has student loan repayment looming, even 0.99 cents is a bit on the expensive side. Just found out that my library does not have any copies of this series :( Just means that I'm going to have to hold out to enjoy the second (and hopefully by that time there will be a 3rd???) book. I cannot give this book enough praise for how excellent it is, and I very much look forward to reading the rest of the series, and anything else written by C.K. Bryant!                goodreads review

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm commenting on my own post, but I will explain shortly. I just saw that Amazon has the second book (Broken)for $3.99; digital list price was $4.99. May not seem much (I'm still debating on whether to get it or not), and it may not last long (which is why I'm not changing the price in the actual post)but at least it's something, right?

    ReplyDelete